25.09.2017

So you've decided to read a book.

Hi! Toodles! Hello there!


Welcome to my small, humble site. I'm so excited to see you here. As you can probably see, this site is very new, and stuff like email-sign up doesn't work yet... But it will! As soon as I have found a good provider, that won't bankrupt me... And I have come up with something clever to say... Hm, I might be while...


Are you still here?

Well, thanks! Can't blame you though, fall is in Denmark and it is depressomundo. 

.... Yeah, Sorry. 

But! If you look out your window and cry sugar-drenched tears like me, I have just the solution for you, my dear! October 6th is the magical day, where Kia & The Base will be released, for all you b-e-a-u-tiful (Thanks, Jim Carey) souls. Kia will be ready to take you all by storm, force, and intense stares. (She's is poorly raised. I apologize..)

As soon as it's available for purchase, there will be a functional link to follow on this site, to the right. I'll also link to the book on FB, Instagram, Twitter, scream it from various rooftops and possible throw the book in the face of an innocent bystander. There'll be a lot of excitement. It won't be contained!

So what is this book, you say!?


Thank you for asking, stranger with a funny hat. (Wear a fez. Fez's are cool!)

Kia & The Base is a fast-paced action-filled cliffhanger-stuffed Adult Adventure Fantasy novel in 2 parts. The second part I'm working on. It's mocking me at the moment. 

The book blurb, you ask? Why, certainly, here you go:

Weird things start happening to Kia - a young, lonely and fragile woman. It makes her realize, that there might be more to her than she ever thought possible. 
An unexpected attack in the Town Square, by the Black Jackets and their Soldiers, force her to leave everything behind and run for her life. 
She is sent towards another world on an action-packed journey, in which she becomes an open target to the enemies. 
She now has to decide whether or not she'll ever be ready to become who she is supposed to be. 

Will she accept her new fate? Will the enemy - despite her multi-abilities - stop her? Or will her self-doubt lead her to her demise first? 


For the Great Danes and the great Danes, I'll be in Bog&Idé on October 6th in Nykøbing Falster between 3 and 4 pm, to present my lovely, little main character-torturing fun read. 

Hope to see all of you Pacer's in the Portal World. 

Please make sure to follow me on my social media pages, it makes me all warm and fuzzy on the insides! 

(NB: Don't actually go to the Portal World. You're not allowed there. They'll get cranky.) 



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar